Diving was not part of my bucket list because I am not fan of sea. I’m into sunrise and sunset kissing sea water, yes, but not sun bathing and swimming in to deeper water. But out of curiosity, and it’s summer time, my boyfriend and I planned a soooooo quick getaway.
Through the help of my friend, google, we found out this diving site in Batangas, which happened the same diving site my friend visited last 2014, Dive and Trek.
This is required before going to Dive and Trek. Contact numbers can be found in their website. If your desired visit would be a week or more than a week after your reservation, they will be asking for a reservation fee. For us, since we did a reservation 3days before our visit, no reservation fee were asked. Recommended: Do yourself a favor and make a reservation, it’s okay to pay in advance since it will deducted to your package. You can contact directly J.A Reano at +639209064123
- Snorkeling – 1,300.00 (Inclusion: Boat Transfer from Dive and Trek parking, Buffet Lunch) You should bring your own snorkeling gear, but you can rent their gear at 150.00
- Intro Diving – 2,000.00 this on top from the original Snorkeling (Inclusion: Boat Transfer from Dive and Trek parking, Buffet Lunch, Diving Gear, Instruction)
How to get there:
- You have the options to:
- Ride a bus in Cubao going to Lemery Batangas (200.00 per person)
- Ride a bus in LRT Buendia going to Lemery Batangas
- Ride a UV Express in Alabang going to Lemery Batangas
- From Lemery Batangas Terminal, we were fetch by tricycle arranged by Dive and Trek staff. We were dropped in Dive and Trek parking (150.00 One way)
- If bring your own car, you can use waze to Dive & Trek Resort Bgy. San Pablo, Bauan, Batangas
- Boat transfer from Dive and Trek parking to the resort (no fee is required)
What to expect:
- Staffs are accommodating and kind 🙂 I love them
- Food was also great
- 1,300.00 for Snorkeling was worth it
- Be there as early as you can and enjoy
- If you’re commuting and going home, last trip of buses are at 7pm, so leave as early as much as possible
- Do not miss the sunset
We’ve only on a day tour when we visited Dive and Trek, and surely it will not be our last visit, we’re planning to visit again before the year ends.
If you find this post helpful, leave a comment. And if you’re planning to give a visit, I hope you enjoy as much as I do.
I am not fan of sea water until I visited Dive and Trek. 🙂